Northport Chick-fil-A Seeks to Help Louisiana Flood Victims By Collecting Items for Red Cross Relief Efforts
Heavy storms have resulted in record flooding in Louisiana, and more than 11,000 people are in shelters as flood waters continue to rise. Our community is coming together to offer assistance to those in need, and Chick-fil-A in Northport is leading the charge by collecting items for the American Red Cross' disaster relief efforts.
Chick-fil-A in Northport is accepting donations for the Red Cross during normal business hours. Suggested items for donation include:
- Non-Perishable Food Items (preferably in individual packages to allow for rapid and efficient distribution)
- Baby/Toddler Supplies (Diapers, Wipes, Blankets)
- Games/Toys/Clothes for Children of All Ages
- Paper Supplies (Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Paper Napkins)
- Bedding (Pillows, Blankets, Sheets)
- Toiletries (Soap, Shampoo, Feminine Hygiene Products, Razors, Deodorant *travel sizes are preferred*)
- Cleaning Supplies
- School Supplies (including Backpacks)
You can make a financial contribution at redcross.org or you can text LAFLOODS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
Donations can be dropped off at Chick-fil-A, 1620 McFarland Boulevard, Northport. For more information, contact the store at (205) 330-1110.