Kids Eat Free at Area County Schools
Before summer began, many parents started thinking about their increasing grocery bills. Then, it was announced that area schools (including Tuscaloosa County Schools) would offer free meals, and the praises began!
The Summer Feeding Program in Tuscaloosa County Schools is well under way and will continue through July 24. Any child 18 years or younger may eat breakfast and lunch at any of the 15 locations for FREE!
The following sites operate Monday through Thursday:
- Vance Elementary School
- Cottondale Elementary School
- Holt Elementary School (July)
- Matthews Elementary School (July)
- Taylorville Primary School
- Brookwood Elementary School
- Maxwell Elementary School
- Echols Middle School
- Davis-Emerson Middle School
- Brookwood High School
- Holt High School
- Sipsey Valley High School
The following sites operate Monday through Friday:
- Holt Elementary School (June)
- Walker Elementary School
- Matthews Elementary School
- Lake View Elementary School
- Tuscaloosa County High School
Hours for breakfast and lunch are available at each location.