Justice Rally Releases List of Speakers for Event this Sunday, June 7th
The 'Justice for Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, and George Floyd' rally is planned for this Sunday, June 7th, and now organizers have shared a list of speakers participating in the event.
The peaceful rally is set to begin at 3 p.m. Sunday in Government Plaza in downtown Tuscaloosa, and among those set to speak are:
- Tuscaloosa County NAACP President Mr. Jerry Carter
- Reverend Paul Wiley Sanders, President of the Tuscaloosa County Chapter of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference,
- Lead Pastor of Daystar Family Church Dr. Scott Schatzline
- Tuscaloosa County Democratic Party's Vice Chair of Minority Affairs Tony Humphries
- Reverend Dr. Tyshawn Gardner, the CEO of Citizens Impacting Community Association and Pastor of Plum Grove Baptist Church
- Carol Caffee, Board Member of the 10-4 Corporation
- Youth and Student Leader Quin Kelly
- Druid City Pride President Russel C. Howard
- Dr. Ransey O'Daniel, President of the 10-4 Corporation and Pastor of Christ Baptist Church of Tuscaloosa
For more information on the event, check out its official Facebook page here.