Hidden Secrets For Alabamians Visiting Panama City Beach This Summer
If you get bored sitting in a luxurious resort, I will give you 5 things that you can put on your itinerary.
So not only do you have the chance to sit and bask in the sun on one of the world's most beautiful beaches but here are some local spots to hit if you are feeling adventurous.
1. So how brave are you? Do you want to come face to face with some local wildlife? Wildlife with an enormous smile? Then you must go visit Orange Hill Gator Farm. Yes, come face to face with an alligator and other wildlife. It’s a wonderful drive and not a hot spot for tourists since it’s off the beaten path. Locals know this secret gem so I am sharing it with you.
2. Now to my favorite subject, food. For an amazing breakfast, lunch, or dinner that is priced so it doesn’t break your wallet, visit Charlie Coram's Place. The sandwiches are, fantastic and enormous. The breakfast platters and omelets can feed a small army. Mouthwatering and priced to please!
3. For a wet adventure full of splish-splashing family fun, you must visit Shipwreck Island Waterpark. It’s a day full of laughter and memories that will last a lifetime.
4. So have you ever wanted to visit and spend some time with wolves? Well, the panhandle has a great treat for you. Seacrest Wolf Preserve is a wolf sanctuary where you can come face to face with these gorgeous creatures. This is truly an all-ages experience.
5. Ok I know I have bombarded you with all these “family” side trips so what about an evening for those who want some quality adult time? Well, I can honestly say that a good meal with someone special should be at Capt. Anderson's Restaurant & Waterfront Market. Sunset dinner overlooking a pier where the catch of the day is being brought ashore. You enjoy the freshest seafood and cocktails as the sunsets. This sets the mood for an evening no one will forget.
So yeah … the above are my ideas of things you may enjoy while visiting Panama City Beach Florida. Whether you visit as a couple or a family, the sugar sand beaches will forever be etched as the best mini-vacation ever!