9 Alabama Players Set to Participate in 2016 NFL Scouting Combine
The University of Alabama will be well-represented, once again, at the 2016 NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis this week. Nine players from last year's national championship team will be in attendance this week to workout for all 32 NFL teams.
These are the Crimson Tide representatives:
- Kenyan Drake, RB
- Derrick Henry, RB
- Dominick Henry, OG
- Cyrus Jones, CB
- Ryan Kelly, C
- D.J. Pettway, DE
- Reggie Ragland, ILB
- Jarran Reed, DT
- A'Shawn Robinson, DT
According to many mock drafts, Ragland, Reed, and Robinson have the best chance of going in the first round of the draft, which means there's plenty of opportunity to improve draft stock this week.
One player in particular that could enjoy a breakout week is Kenyan Drake. The versatile speedster has the ability to post some impressive numbers this week.
The event will begin on Wednesday with media interviews and workouts will start on Friday. Here's the full NFL Combine schedule:
Wednesday, Feb. 24
- Media interviews for running backs, offensive linemen and special team players
Thursday, Feb. 25
- Media interviews for quarterbacks, wide receivers and tight ends
Friday, Feb. 26
- Media interviews for defensive linemen and linebacker
- On-field workouts for running backs, offensive linemen and special players
Saturday, Feb. 27
- Media interviews for defensive backs
- On-field workouts for quarterbacks, wide receivers and tight ends
Sunday, Feb. 28
- On-field workouts for defensive linemen and linebackers
Monday, Feb. 29
- On-field workouts for defensive backs
You can visit NFL.com for more coverage of the Combine.