Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder took to Twitter Friday afternoon to announce that he has signed contracts for a rematch against Tyson Fury, who became the only professional boxer Wilder has faced and not defeated when the two fought to a draw in December 2018.

For days, Wilder has promised on social media to resolve all of his "controversial fights." The news of the rematch against Fury comes on the heels of Wilder's May 28th announcement of a rematch against Luis Ortiz, who Wilder beat last March.

The Bronze Bomber is 41-0-1 after a first-round knockout of Dominic Breazeale earlier this month and holds the WBC heavyweight championship belt, but said Friday that he wants to prove he is the "realest champion in the business" and settle all his controversial fights.

The details of the fight have yet to be released, but Wilder said all contracts have been signed and "it's officially on!"