Leading Turkey Caller to Attend the Tuscaloosa Sportsman’s Expo
Former Alabama graduate Terence Williamson has been involved in hunting ever since his father introduced him to the sport in 1989 when he was only four years old. He competed in his first turkey calling competition six years later and has racked up a number of awards since then.
The list of accolades speaks for itself:
- 2006 & 2011 National Wild Turkey Calling Contest – Yellville, Arkansas; National Friction Champion
- 2007, 2008, 2009, & 2013 World Championship Turkey Calling Contest – Friction Finalist
- 2013 World Championship Turkey Calling Contest – 1st Runner Up Two-Man
- 2008 Wild Turkey Bourbon NWTF Grand National Calling Championships - 1st Runner-up Friction Division
- 2011 Wild Turkey Bourbon NWTF Grand National Calling Championships – 4th Runner-up Friction Division
- 2008 Clay County Turkey Fest / World Turkey Hunting Championships – Long Spur Champion, Professional Division (Professional Hunter with Celebrity Hunter Roger Raglin)
- 2009 Mississippi State Turkey Calling Championship – Open Friction Champion
- 2004, 2007, 2010, & 2013 Alabama State Turkey Calling Championship – Friction Champion
- 2013 Alabama State & Legends Memorial Open Turkey Calling Championships – Open Friction Champion
- 2002 NWTF Grand National Calling Championships - 1st Runner-up Friction Division
- 2000 & 2001 Realtree Grand America Turkey Calling Contest – Junior Champion
- 2000 - 2003 Alabama State Turkey Calling Championship – Junior Champion
Williamson graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering from Alabama in 2008 and lives just outside of Tuscaloosa with his wife, Laura, and son, Tristan. He will be making appearances this year on the television show, Avian X TV, airing on the Pursuit Channel. He is currently pro-staffing for Zink Calls, Hevi-Shot, Ol' Tom Technical Turkey Gear, Mossy Oak Brand Camouflage, Avian X Decoys, and Patternmaster.