Cover Under Eye Circles with This Easy Pictorial [PHOTOS]
If you're like me, you're fighting what feels like a losing battle with under eye circles. As a new mom, I never get enough sleep--and that takes a MAY-JAH toll on my face. I tried using every concealer under the sun, but then I learned the secret to hiding under eye circles. It's so easy!
The secret to covering dark circles--color theory. Purple under eye circles can be concealed by using YELLOW--the color opposite purple on the color wheel. I use Maybelline's Yellow Corrector Concealer before applying my makeup--cancelling out those purple undertones banishes dark eye circles.
The photos below show you how I put on my makeup every day. I always start by concealing my dark eye circles. The first few steps show you how, and then I have a few more photos showing how I complete my look.
It's that easy! I've been using Maybelline's Yellow Corrector Concealer for a while. I'm currently saving up to buy Benefit Cosmetic's yellow-hued Erase Paste, which my girls tell me is like the Michael Jordan of concealers. Check out my full product list below.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Anti-Aging)
- Benefit Cosmetics POREFessional
- NYX Cosmetics Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer
- Maybelline's Corrector Concealer (Yellow)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment and Concealer
- Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Mineral Foundation
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette
- NYX Eyeliner in Milk
- L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense (Black)
- Benefit Cosmetics "They're Real!" Mascara
- Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free Makeup
- L'Oreal Paris The One Sweep Blush
- L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blush
- Benefit Cosmetics Benetint
- Target Beauty Blender
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Brush Set